Sunday 18 September 2011

A to Z.

Totally jumping on the blogging bandwagon with this one. You know you love it.

A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: Double
C. Chore that you hate: Hanging clothes out to dry. Ugh.
D. Dogs: I've never had one. Kind of want one, kind of don't.
E. Essential start to your day: Brushing my teeth. I feel so unclean until I do that.
F. Favorite color: Red or purple.
G. Gold or Silver: Definitely silver.
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play: None at all. I'm really quite unmusical.
J. Job title: Food & Beverage Assistant. Which is really just a fancy way of saying 'waitress'.
K. Kids: None. I am not a fan.
L. Live: Southampton
M. Mother’s name: Janice
N. Nicknames: Babez (this started out somewhat ironically between Dan and me, and has now stuck), Emmy-Lou LIZ (for shame), smidgy/smidger
O. Overnight hospital stays: Zero. Except, presumably, when I was born.
P. Pet peeves: SPAG errors, cupboards/drawers left open ... there's usually so many, how can I not think of many right now?!
Q. Quote from a movie: "I would be proud to partake of your pecan piiiie" [When Harry Met Sally. Dan and I watched it this afternoon because, shock horror, he'd never seen it!]
R. Right or left handed: Left.
S. Siblings: None. Only child, yay!
T. Time you wake up: 5.50am when I'm working at 7am, otherwise around 10am.
U. Underwear: The ones I'm wearing today are pink.
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussels sprouts. Gag.
W. What makes you run late: Getting sidetracked. By anything. The internet, TV, Dan, cleaning the bathroom, you name it.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Lots and lots of my teeth.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Sweet chilli salmon. So good, though I do say so myself.
Z. Zoo animal: I don't know, panda maybe? I've not been to a zoo in years.

Other things:

- Today was the first whole day that Dan and I have had together in what feels like ages. We had lunch in Wetherspoons, found Ben & Jerry's on offer in Tesco (2 for £6) then came back and watched films. It seems like so long ago already that we had every single day together over the summer.
- One of the films we watched was The Assassination of Jesse James [By the Coward Robert Ford]. SO BORING. It just dragged and dragged.
- On Friday night we went to see Dan's friend Simon's band play a gig at the pub he works at. It was a pretty fun evening, even if we couldn't stay all that late because I had to work at 7am on Saturday.
- I've applied to a couple of 9 to 5 jobs. Keep your fingers crossed for me?

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed! And I know it sounds crazy, but I haven't seen 'When Harry Met Sally' either :/ :/ lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. *fingers crossed*!! Thanks for posting this, I am going to do this to ;) it's too cute not to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EMMY-LIZ!

    I have logged in via LJ to tell you that according to this meme, you're marauding as me!

    Love,
    Emmy-Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck on the job hunting! sounds like a fun weekend :) & i tried to watch that movie once but just couldnt do it because it was sooo boring!!

    have a great day! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. I hated that movie too! I couldn't even get through it...

    Hope you're having a fabulous Monday my dear!

    xoxo,
    Joelle
    www.whereweloveishome.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brussel sprouts make me gag too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)