Here's a little of what I've been doing/buying while I'm in convalescence (not really) in Cardiff:
1. A rather artistic selection of peelers in Ikea.
2. Some marshmallow filled duck type things.
3. A chai tea latte and toasted teacake in the Marks & Spencer cafe.
4. Some rather marvellous new black boots - real leather and only £39 in the New Look sale!
5. A Minnie Mouse print top from Primark. I'm a bit in love with it. It's a 'fashion' top with a Disney twist, what more could a girl want?
6. A Cath Kidston camera case (to replace the camera case I somehow managed to lose on a night out).