I've gotta say, I'm pretty proud of it. I'm far from an expert at blog design (my HTML knowledge is somewhat lacking), so when something comes out just as I imagined it in my head, I get all excited and pleased. Whaddya'll think of it?
(I've also changed the URL, so it's now missish.blogspot.com, just FYI!)
Since both blogs awards require me to give seven facts about myself, instead of boring you by giving 14, I'll just stick to 7 ;)
1. I was born 4 days late.
2. I used to have a gap between my two front teeth, but years of dental operations and braces mean that, alas, I no longer do. I miss it a little bit.
3. The Pixar film Up made me absolutely bawl my eyes out, but I didn't so much as shed a tear during The Notebook.
4. I've lived in 6 different bedrooms in 4 years.
5. Ben & Jerry's Half Baked is my favourite ice cream of all time. Seriously, give me a tub of that and I'll love you forever.
6. I went to see the first Pirates of the Caribbean in the cinema 3 times.
7. I spend far too much time thinking about my blog/blogging in general.