Tuesday 17 July 2012

Recently [7]

+ I'm back in Cardiff for a couple of days before I jet off to Colorado for a midwest road trip with my parents. SO looking forward to it. I get to FINALLY see Mount Rushmore, which has been on my 'must see' list for so long, and I get to go back to Boulder for a couple of days and hopefully meet up with of my wonderful friends there. Plus, I get to wear summer clothes. Always a good thing.

+ I had my hair cut today, and decided to do something a bit different. So, at my mother's suggestion, I had a full fringe cut in.

I really like it! I'm not sure how good I'll be at the general fringey upkeep, but I love how it looks so I'll deffos make the effort.

+ Yesterday was my first day off in 11 days. I am a crazy person who finds herself agreeing to work all kinds of hours. It's a good thing I like my job, isn't it?!

+ I've FINALLY got around to booking my one way flight to Orlando! It's now less than 100 days until I move to Florida (it was 3 months yesterday!), and I still hadn't actually booked my flight. I'm not sure why. I was slightly putting it off, I think. Anyway, one girl in my arrival group booked her flight, and since I wanted to make sure I
a) got a reasonable price for the flight and
b) was on a flight with at least one person I know
I went for it! So, come October 16th I shall be on a plane on my way to spending a year in Walt Disney World!

4 comments:

  1. Your hair cut is super cute! Mt. Rushmore is amazing. You'll love it!

    Also, you're spending a year at Walt Disney World!!! That is so insanely awesome. I just spent a week in Orlando, and I am pretty sure I am going to dedicate a whole blog series to Magic Kingdom. I seriously love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I'm so jealous, I've always wanted to go to Mt. Rushmore, it seems so cheesy yet oh so amazing at the same time! By the way, me and my husband are going to disneyworld in April! Maybe we will see you there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your hair cut is lovely - your really suit a fringe!

    Goodness, a year in Walt Disney World! Have the most amazing time- I can't wait to hear about it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks really cute!(: And one year in the happiest place on earth? I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)